Sunday 27 December 2009

Body Horror.



These are some sketches I did recently while working on a story arc for Mindpuss Volume 2. The good news is that these two beauties will definitely be turning up in the forthcoming issue, the bad news is that I've realised that some of the older pages I've drawn are as shit as the day is long and so I'll be re-drawing them, which will in turn push back the release date of Vol. 2.

In other news, the worst band in the world have released their newest video, (which I directed and am still awaiting payment) can be seen here:
Click to enhance the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. What can I say? Yer a man after my own heart with these. The only conundrum is figuring out which one I'd like to ask out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed they are two beauties alright. I'll put in a good word and see what I can do for you. Think they have facebook pages...

    ReplyDelete