Tuesday 10 November 2009

To the Moon, soon.


This is a quick sketch I did for NASA back in the day. It was for an experimental toasted sandwich maker which would only work once the ejector seat had been deployed, during a crash/breakup scenario. The theory was that the astronaut would be peckish during the descent stage and might need a snack- this would also be a delightful way to pass the time. NASA still owe me a few US$ for the design...

In other news, I've put up my 24hr comic that I did for the Anthology, which you can see here. I should also have my 24 hour effort which I did on the day of the challenge finally up next week.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Ronan. Don't the Aussies have a space program as well? You might get a few Australian dollas for that one. How's progress on Mindpuss vol 2 coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paddy, yeah I've to knock on their door next! Ha ha. Finally got myself a big desk and workspace from IKEA so I'm ready to resume Vol. 2 at the weekend... *cough*

    ReplyDelete