Monday 19 October 2009

24 Hour Madness!!





G'day from the southern Hemisphere. Well I made it safe and sound to Adelaide and have been settling in nicely for the past week. The flight was a super mega mind fuck and I don't recommend it unless you're drugged up sufficiently. Anyway it's all good and i'm pretty much over the jetlag now so roll on new life down here. I've been into 2 of the 4 main comic stores in the city, and already have some Mindpuss Vol.1 in the bigger shop. There is a great comic scene down here and look forward to infiltrating it as soon as I can...

I hooked up with the crew (via webcam) in the Central Hotel over the weekend who were doing the 24hr challenge. Was great to see everyone busying away at the comics in the background, and very weird. I chose to do 'Once you get inside, you'll never get out' from the random title generator. I managed to do a couple of pages during the day, with a little help from my new friends "Mercury Cider" and "Beez Neez Beer"-but still got a few to do before it's finished. I'll scan them and get them up on the site as soon as I get a scanner sorted.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ronan!

    Deadly to see you at 24 hour comics, yeah i'd say it was pretty weird - especially that night (when it was the afternoon for you) we'd all gone over to mental town at that stage!

    ReplyDelete